Terms & Conditions
- The tourists should plan and confirm their tour before a week of travelling so that arrangements can be made
- Trip venture accepts advance payment to ensure your availability
- Change in itinerary can be made depending on the situation or if requested by the group of tourist.
- Trip venture will not be responsible for any road blocks or restriction on traveling due to political or governmental issues.
- Trip venture do not take the responsibility of any act liable for injury, damage, loss, delay, or irregularity either by company or any person engaged.
- Any extra charges on baggage will be paid by the traveler
- Any tour may be cancelled by trip venture due to any disaster, terror attack or emergency